Monday, January 5, 2009

Careful what you listen to when there's a four year old in the room!



Today Jackson has been very intuitive.
First, after hearing "Last Christmas I gave you my heart" he said "That guy is wrong. He can't give his heart away because it's deep inside his chest." Earlier today I apparently didn't change the station fast enough when he asked me "what does gonna give you hell mean?" woops. Then after bath I was telling Jackson and Tanner they are too crazy and he said "I just really hope I can have a little sister so she can help us not be such crazy boys." Me too Jackson. Me too.

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

oh so cute. From the mouth of babes. I think your new year's resolution should be to have a new little unit that you can dress up with lace and bows. If it doesn't work I bet you can steal Addy from Tiffany. Ha!

5Kgoatgirl said...

Funny stuff. Cody told Barry's sister (when he was about 3ish) that his mom was going to kick her a*@. Yup - he said it. It was from watching the Mummy. At least he said it with an english accent. She wanted him to get dressed and he didn't want too. Can you blame him?

Jamie said...

It is scary (or maybe just funny) what kids pick up. Caleb picked up "Oh, bloody Hell" from Harry Potter. He said it with the accent and it just made us laugh. Brian is not too happy about my music choices, though. Emi likes to sing Britney Spear's "Womanizer." Now when it comes on the radio she yells at me if I change the station.

Unknown said...

Dude, is Sarah pregnant?

Weavers said...

BrYan, no.

David and Michelle Christianson said...

Sounds just like something Jackson would say! What a cute kid!!!

Mick and Tiff said...

I love that!! How funny. I am starting to have that problem with Addy. Buster can no longer be a
stupid dog
piece of crap
little butt

Oops!

I love your kids even when they are wild.

Logan and Traci Wood said...

That is hilarious! Isn't it amazing the things they pick up on when we don't think they are listening?! Miss ya!