
Jackson is really starting to love learning about the planets and the moon. He really thought this place was cool.

It really doesn't matter to Tanner where he is as long as he's free to run around.

This is their re-creation of Mars (or maybe this one was the moon). Tanner has learned well from his older brother and his cousin Spencer that where there are rocks, there is a perfect place to pee. It turned out it was hard to get mad at him for marking his spot on Mars when he was so proud of not peeing his pants for once. Way to go Tanman (and sorry planetarium people)!







10 comments:
I'm so proud that I can claim to have the only grandson who has peed on Mars.
Some peoples children!! Well at least it wasn't an electric fence!
That is hilarious. We just went there actually. I guess I'm kinda glad we made it BEFORE you guys. :-) just kidding. Oh, and come to MEMPHIS! You could fly into Little Rock or Nashville. Little Rock is a little closer. Or Delta just started a new nonstop flight from SLC to Memphis.
Sure, you think it's funny now but wait until a Martian lands and lets her kid pee on your front lawn . . . I bet you won't be laughing after that.
That is so hilarious! Somehow I remember a story about your brother peeing in the fridge while sleep walking??? You have an interesting peepee family.
Oh, and Jimmy Eat World!!! LOVE them! That album is my favorite to run to right now.
I'm so glad someone brought up John and the fridge incident. Too bad you didn't get a picture of T taking care of business on Mars.
Way to go Tanner!! That is so funny. I have not been to the planetarium with Parker yet so I think I better take him!
Awesome Tanner! We'll make sure not to visit Mars if we go to the Planetarium! Love your stories.
Oh my heck...is Jackson getting taller because in the first picture he looks soooo very grown up! I miss seeing you guys every day and I hope you are all so very happy like you always are.
When you gotta go, you gotta go!
Looks like fun. I can't wait to hear what you think of Grey's.
Post a Comment