Sunday, August 30, 2009

IT'S A....

We had an ultrasound last Friday and found out we will be having a little baby girl!! We are very excited to say the least. I was going to post a cute picture of a bunch of girly stuff or at least the ultrasound picture, but I don't know how to do any of those things. We are all very happy, including the kids. My dad asked Jackson while they were tending them during the ultrasound what he would do if it was a boy and Jackson said "I would just have to pray harder." I thought that was cute. Hurray!!

11 comments:

kate said...

hey congrats! what fun news! hope you're feeling well, and yay for girls, we like them!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh oh my gosh!! we're calling you right this minute!! I can't believe it!! I'm so happy for you. Boys are nice and all but I mean, you do already have two of them. I wonder what your little girl will LOOK like. This is all so exciting! We find out this thurs. so we'll be in touch. Oh, but also, we're calling you in 3, 2, 1...

Emily said...

How exciting! She is going to be so adorable! Sam and I find out in two weeks. Congratulations!!

bstoddard said...

Hurray. We are so excited for you! Girls are so fun, and you finally get one! Congrats, and have fun shopping!

Katrina said...

Congrats on a girl! How fun!! I am so excited for you guys. I'm sure it will be totally different than boys. Bows, bracelets, dresses, tights, shoes... imagine the possibilities! Now you can start shopping!

Brin said...

It will be so fun to add a girl into the mix. Those boys will be so protective of her. You will have so much fun buying everything for her. I can't wait to see little miss Weaver. Congrats!

Hansens said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys, I'm glad that third time was a charm.

David and Michelle Christianson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I was hoping you would have a girl. I can't wait to see her. She will be beautiful!

victoria said...

Phew! Good thing Jackson can stop praying now. Congrats! Hope you're feeling good.

Kristen Kane said...

Hi Weavers! It has been forever since I have seen you guys...I think it was at Dan and Angie's reception, like right before you moved...? Anyway, I was blog stalking, and found your blog. What a cute family! Seriously, your boys are SO stinkin' cute!! I wish we lived closer so our kids could date. Anyway, that's totally awesome that you are having a girl to change things up...maybe someday we will have a boy, but for right now, 2 is PLENTY for me to handle. Check out our blog to see what's going on and to see my cute girlies. Good luck with the pregnancy!

Kristen

5Kgoatgirl said...

Cameron was so excited when he found out we were having a girl (Sierra) but since has changed his mind. ;) He hated it when we called her Princess (she acted like it sometimes and he said we were not helping the situation). It has changed now (I think most of the time now) How fun playing dress up and stuff...there are so many girl clothes it is not even funny at least compared to boys stuff.